A laser printer uses laser or LED-technology to get small particles of toner (black or coloured powder) onto paper. Very often, this costs way less to use than the ink of inkjet printers. Unlike ink, which is liquid-based, toner is a dry powder composed of plastic components so it will not dry out. Laser printers often print text more neatly than inkjet printers, but print photos less clearly.
We offer various types of Laser printers.
- Print in the size you want: A4 or A3.
- You can choose between a mono (black/white) printer or full colour.
- The ability to print double-sided (duplex) at fast print speeds increases productivity while saving paper at the same time.
- Scan even more efficiently by using the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections also make the printer accessible to colleagues and mobile devices.
- Original Toner Cartridge for your printer in black or optional cyan, magenta or yellow.