When Keiser’s rear wheel drive POWER Pacer hit the market it changed the way people looked at indoor cycling. The M3i is an indoor group bike that fits riders of all body shapes and sizes. A bike that achieves a quiet – but true – road-bike experience inside your gym or home. The ONLY bike built in the United States to ensure the tightest quality control. And a bike that accomplishes it all with the simplest of engineering designs, while also incorporating Bluetooth® wireless technology.
Now there was a machine that challenged you and also allowed you to take control of resistance all the while protecting its working parts from the damaging sweat zone. Called by many the cardio cycling system of choice the Keiser cycles have spawned a following of trainers and facilities worldwide.
Now the tradition of fun, effective, easy to maintain cardio continues with the Keiser M Series cardio equipment including the M3 Indoor Cycle. M3 Indoor Cycle – Keiser’s award-winning, third-generation, indoor cycle. The result of more than a decade of research and manufacturing experience, and developed with the collaboration and feedback of trainers and some of the largest clubs worldwide. The M3 has a backlit M Series Display and adjustable Shimano™ Combo Pedals. It is easy to transport and has a gravity based water bottle holder. Featuring multi placement handles and four-way adjustable seat positions.
- Rear-wheel design for protection from sweat and corrosion
- Revolutionary re-designed Keiser Bike Pedal
- Magnetic-resistance technology for greater repeatability and reduced wear
- Quiet, reliable and low-maintenance single-belt drive train
- Compact aluminum flywheel for lightweight portability
- Standard computer displaying power output in Watts
- Bluetooth wireless signal with open API for tablets and smartphones
- EN957 certification for power accuracy, safety and environmental friendliness
- Four-way adjustable seat and handlebar