The Body-Solid GS348Q Smith Machine is set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, which allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction, a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15° rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines. Add the optional Selectorized Lat Attachment for high and low cable exercises, lat pulldowns, triceps pressdowns, cable crossovers and much more. The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
- Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle freeweight barbell workout center.
- Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 crossmember lock-out points.
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions.
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 11 kg.
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 5 x 8 cm mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability.
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame.
Assembled Dimensions (H x L x W): 211 cm x 168 cm x 163 cm (213.36 cm at bar)